My camera has been found! I can't even describe how full of joy I was yesterday when Elisabeth came to me with a beaming smile on her face, hands held behind her back, saying, "I have something for you, mommy." I was laying on the couch, knocked out by pregnancy induced naseua and fatigue, barely glanced at her and managed a smile, wondering what on earth she could be bringing me from the kitchen. I had seen her creation of sugar coverd boiled eggs, and was worried. Then she pulled out my camera, and I think my response was sufficient to make her feel very pleased with herself.
So, where was this camera for its three month vacation? Let's review the trail of evidence:

First, my purse, where I last remember seeing my camera.

Second, Sarah ruled out as the suspect, as the perpetrator took a picture of her playing the computer.

Suspect in the kitchen, 9:o7 a.m.

Suspect, moves further into the kitchen.

Suspect takes another picture which is difficult to decipher, but the eyes are green. So, either the flash was so close to his face that the color was washed out, or it is a picture of the only other green eyed child in the house, Elisabeth, and she took this picture of herself. The angle looks right for a self-portrait.

Last picture taken on the camera before it disappeared: a picture of the pantry, where Elisabeth found the camera yesterday!
Last piece of evidence: Elisabeth admits that she may have put the camera in the pantry when she was sneaking some of daddy's gum. But makes sure to add that one of the babies could have put it there.
I know that pictures are not required in order to post blog entries, but I find it so much more enjoyable if my writing can be broken up by more interesting things. If there are pictures, people don't even have to read what I have written.
So, now that my lovely little camera has been returned and placed safely out of the reach of children, I shall try to post more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment