Monday, November 17, 2008

The things kids say

This morning I added water to Mary's hot chocolate, and it foamed and bubbled up. There was a large bubble in the middle of the cup, and she said, "Look mommy, it looks like a turtle shell. It looks like a chocolate turtle shell."

She has an incredible comparision ability. One day she said, my fork is stuck in my potatoes just like a carrot is stuck in the ground. I think maybe she is destined to be a poet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am terrible at writing down the things that my kids say. Ezra is especially funny. I dont think it is always what he says, he is blessed with perfect delivery!

Melissa said...

I love the way that kids see things! I once kept a journal of the funny things my kids would say..I should really start doing that again. Your little Mary is so bright and so funny too.