Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

I didn't get very many halloween pictures taken. Probably because I was running around like crazy all day: making cupcakes; taking the kids to the downtown trick-or-treat in the afternoon; then the church's halloween party, which included indoor candy giving as it is usually snowing. Sam wouldn't wear the hat to his pumpkin costume, but was very fond of Mary's crown. He seemed completely baffled when we first started trick-or-treating, he held back and didn't want to go up the the strangers offering candy (smart kid). It didn't take very long, though, before he was running in front of his sisters, bucket held up expectantly, charming smile on his face.
Sarah chose to be a fairy this year.
Mary was a spider princess. The crown on her head was decorated with spiders, and her dress had a spiderweb patterned overlay.
This is the only decent picture I shot of Elisabeth; minus her cape, broom, cauldron, and high black boots.

No comments: