Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

My sweet husband got my exactly what I wanted for Christmas, a new camera! Yay! These pictures are actually in reverse order. This first one is the clean-up after the presents have been opened.
My brother-in-law, Jesse, works in at a flower wholesalers and made this lovely boquet for our Christmas Celebration.
And here is picture of Jesse with Samuel. They are great buds.


And a picture of my beautiful baby girl.
So, the first four pictures are taken with my new camera. Unfortunately it was one of the last things that I opened, and the kids had already opened all of their presents by that time. The rest of us just sat back and watched the little ones open, while our presents piled up, unopened, beside us.


Christmas Eve was great. We had our exchange of Secret Santa gifts, and then opened our new pyjamas. While my sister and I had been shopping, her husband Jesses looked after the kids. They climbed the climbing wall downstairs, and then made a stage out of the mats for a fashion show. The fashion show was put on after dinner and presents on christmas Eve. The had practised poses, and it was so amusing how natural most of the girls were at it. Unfortunately this was before I got my new camera, so you can hardly see the pictures, but it was a lot of fun.


















This was a christams eve picture with Mary opening the present Uncle Chris brought back from his trip to Hawaii. He also brought honey roasted macadamia nuts, which were to die for.


8 comments:

Roblynn said...

I cannot believe how big your girls are, nor how bored Jared looks! Tell him if he actually smiled we might think he was having fun or something. Your brother looks a lot like Noah by the way! Happy New Year and looks like you all had fun. Maleah figured out the Santa thing. She said my daddy is Santa. I guess she just figured it out.

Melissa said...

What fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. How wonderful that you got a new camera! The pictures you took with it turned out great! When Bill's parents went to Hawaii they sent us macadamia nuts too and Oh my goodness were they good!

Unknown said...

Hellooooooooo! I love that you got a new camera! It makes a world of difference, eh! BTW (see I am adaptable) I recieved the flavor Bible as well and cant wait to start using it also. And ya know, even if I never used the books, I think they are eye candy. I love them! I am so glad you had a merry Christmas. Was Christmas at your place?

Roblynn said...

Hola Chica, Hey I think your mom would be interested to check out this blog, it will definately impact her business down south. www.abroadincostarica.com. Seems the FDA has become our neighbor here and is going to be all over south and central america.

Melissa said...

Me again :)Just wanted to say that your new blog design looks great! Love the new photo of you too..you look like a movie star! Absolutely stunning!

Book Lover Lisa said...

Aww, Melissa, how sweet. (blushing) I figure since I lost 25 lbs. I deserve a new picture.

Book Lover Lisa said...

Aww, Melissa, how sweet. (blushing) I figure since I lost 25 lbs. I deserve a new picture.

Melissa said...

25 pounds! Wow, What a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work, You look fantastic!