Sunday, April 5, 2009

Annabelle's first birthday

As the fifth child it was very considerate of Annabelle to be born on a date that can be easily remembered: 4/4/08. It doubles itself. This is such a fun age. Nine months to two years has to be my favorite. They are just so excited to learn and explore, and still so sweet and adorable. Here is Annabelle nawing away on the breadstick from her birthday pizza dinner. Since she is unable to choose, her siblings obliged. She is very much like her sister, Elisabeth. She will eat anything. I juice carrots every morning, then later I eat the pulp, you know, the ground up carrot left over. I add ground flax seeds, and she loves to share this with me. I don't think I have found anything, other than baby food, that she will not eat.
Daddy smeared her face with chocolate before she even had a chance to do it herself.

What is going on here?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! An update! It sounds like you need a little of our sunshine today! It is an absolutely marvelous day! The sun is up, the windows open to let the fresh air in and the kids are out in shorts, finally! I will go out and wave some your way, weather the winds head my waving or not is completely up to them, but I will do my best. Here I am babbling on and on, it must be the sun, its making me delirious!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! Looks like you had a fun birthday party!