
Suspicious footprints on the kitchen floor. Follow them...

To the culprit. (Black frosting)

Residual lip wound from falling off of Sarah's top bunk in the middle of the night. Looked much worse two days before. Why he climbed up on the bed in the wee hours is beyond me.

Sarah's lip wound. You can't tell so well when she is smiling, but her lip was swollen to twice its normal size, and all white and green and infected. Why? She chewed it to pieces when it was numb after having a filling put in at the dentist. Next time I will make sure she dosen't go to school after an appointment. She had to stay home from school the next day, and it took it days just to return to normal size.
3 comments:
Samuel looks very cute even covered in all that chocolate frosting. How did he get his feet in the frosting? Oh the joys of motherhood:)
Sarah's lip looks like it hurt..Hope she is feeling better now.
The frosting was the kind you squirt out of a can. They squirted it on the step stool in the kitchen and then, apparently, stepped on the stool.
Boy do I love the problems kids encounter. I have to remind myself of that regularly since I know it is going to be about 10 gazillion times worse once they get older!
Post a Comment