Three corpse brides and a pumpkin all ready for Halloween. (Dratted camera! Half of my Halloween pictures did not turn out, because the camera was on the wrong setting. It turns so easily from where it should be to where it should not that I often don't notice.)
Mary was upset for some reason which I do not remember. It looked so great with her costume that I asked her to make the face again. What do you know, she can do it at will. I will have to remember this for future reference.
All of the pictures of my little bear turned out blurry. So upsetting! She looked so cute, and was giving me the cutest little smiles. I didn't get any more pictures of her while we were out, because she was in the backpack on my back.
The business' on Main Street always do a trick-or-treat on Halloween. They block off the road, and the whole town shows up. It is done in the afternoon, which is very nice around here, as it is usually snowing. It is a very safe and fun way to celebrate, see a horde of people, and not have to walk very far to get a lot of candy. We went with freinds this year, which made it even funner.
After the downtown trick-or-treat we went to the church house for a dinner, and indoor trick-or-treat. Which is also a great way to stay warm on the freezing Halloween nights. This year, however, it was pretty nice. Looked like it was going to rain when we were downtown, but it never did. And you can see that the kids are in sheer sleeves with no coats, and they were fine. The warmest Halloween I have spent since we lived in Washington. It seems the Halloweens I have spent wading through snow are pretty close to equal to those I have not.
1 comment:
Ya know, I really like the dressing up part of Halloween as long as its not gory. My problem with Halloween comes when there is a lot of blood and gore. Especially since my kids wake up with nightmares over Scooby-Doo!
Post a Comment