Saturday, October 4, 2008

Walk along the bear river

The kids and I went for a walk/ride/drag on the Bear River walking trail last Sunday. It was an incredibly beautiful day. The trail was full of happy smiling people enjoying the beautiful day. At least they were until sarah fell and twisted her ankle and I made Elisabeth give Sarah her bike, and Elisabeth threw a fit, crying and screaming like a two year old, and then stole Mary's scooter and chased Sarah down screaming, and then Mary started crying becasue Elisabeth had stolen her scooter, and then Samuel started to cry because I told Mary to ride his trike since he wasn't riding it, and then I ended up carrying Sarah's scooter and Samuel's trike as I pushed the stroller and herded four crying children.
But at least the scenery was beautiful.
And the kids didn't carry on with the hysterics for too long once they found a trail that led through the pond/swamp. Just came back covered in stinky swamp mud holding their dripping black shoes.

Oh, the joys of a Sunday stroll.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahahahahahah! I am so glad I am not the only one with kids who through tempertantrums over silly things! The pictures are beautiful!

Unknown said...

P.S. did you get a new camera?

Book Lover Lisa said...

Nope, same camera, I just figured out how to better use it without the screen.

Book Lover Lisa said...

Nope, same camera, I just figured out how to better use it without the screen.

Kyle Nuttall said...

that's seriously one of the funniest things i've read in a long time!