I know, he is such a baby, as soon as I pull out the camera he always gets the same look on his face. There is no way I could get him to pose like Jon did for you.
I would like to know how he keeps from aging. Maybe there is something to the games after all? You are going to kill me but can I get your moms contact info one more time? I need to talk to her about the class in Jan. It is good to see pics of you all. Check out our blog site and let me know the best way to get your mom. Pura Vida, Robbie
My name is Lisa, and I'm a bookaholic. The more chaotic my house, the more engrossing my reading material. I am also raising a houseful of five little book lovers (addicts).
4 comments:
Do you think you could get Jared to NOT look happier? I mean come on, we wouldnt want any smile at all to creep in there! teehehehehehe
I know, he is such a baby, as soon as I pull out the camera he always gets the same look on his face. There is no way I could get him to pose like Jon did for you.
What an adorable picture!
I would like to know how he keeps from aging. Maybe there is something to the games after all? You are going to kill me but can I get your moms contact info one more time? I need to talk to her about the class in Jan. It is good to see pics of you all. Check out our blog site and let me know the best way to get your mom. Pura Vida, Robbie
Post a Comment