The baby in question is sitting on my lap as I compose this post. Apparently she is tired of sitting here. She had been crying, then the pictures uploaded, she saw her face on the screen, and she began laughing and smiling at herself. A budding little narcisist?
So I just wanted to tell you that I am Elinor Dashwood as well. Odd that two people with such different personalities end up as the same person on some random who are you test. Perhaps we are not such different creatures after all. I love the post about the snow. I remember one morning when I was a teenager, it has snowed! In Oregon its amazing when it snows. There was a good amount of it too. I woke up and looked outside and saw the light spilling out of the garage onto the front lawn/drive. It was amazing and beautiful and so wonderful! I can still see it in my mind. It was so long ago, but I dont think I will ever forget that.
Beautiful pictures of Annabelle...She has the prettiest eyes! By the way I just wanted to let you know that I got the Katie Brown book yesterday, I know I should probably be posting this on your other site but I just wanted to let you know. I love it! Thanks again Lisa.
I like long comments! Anyhow, maybe I would like to do some book reviewing. Not a lot, but some. I did get my Katie Brown book. It looks like it has some great stuff in it.
It sounds like your christmas party this year was like a redo of ours last year. they had no decorations, no program no nothing. the kids made ornaments and at the last minute they did have santa come in and that was about it. they didnt even coordinate the snacks and most people didnt get any! it was awful! i feel your pain!
My name is Lisa, and I'm a bookaholic. The more chaotic my house, the more engrossing my reading material. I am also raising a houseful of five little book lovers (addicts).
4 comments:
So I just wanted to tell you that I am Elinor Dashwood as well. Odd that two people with such different personalities end up as the same person on some random who are you test. Perhaps we are not such different creatures after all. I love the post about the snow. I remember one morning when I was a teenager, it has snowed! In Oregon its amazing when it snows. There was a good amount of it too. I woke up and looked outside and saw the light spilling out of the garage onto the front lawn/drive. It was amazing and beautiful and so wonderful! I can still see it in my mind. It was so long ago, but I dont think I will ever forget that.
Beautiful pictures of Annabelle...She has the prettiest eyes! By the way I just wanted to let you know that I got the Katie Brown book yesterday, I know I should probably be posting this on your other site but I just wanted to let you know. I love it! Thanks again Lisa.
I like long comments! Anyhow, maybe I would like to do some book reviewing. Not a lot, but some. I did get my Katie Brown book. It looks like it has some great stuff in it.
It sounds like your christmas party this year was like a redo of ours last year. they had no decorations, no program no nothing. the kids made ornaments and at the last minute they did have santa come in and that was about it. they didnt even coordinate the snacks and most people didnt get any! it was awful! i feel your pain!
Post a Comment